eCommerce Job Openings at Nexternal
HighJump is a global provider of logistics, 3PL, transportation, warehouse, mobile fleet management, point of sales and eCommerce solutions. HighJump is a growth-oriented corporation and leading provider of end-to-end supply chain solutions for small to enterprise companies. Through a culture of innovation, HighJump strikes the perfect balance among client satisfaction, employee fulfillment and shareholder value through our accelerated services.
We have a full time position available for an Account Manager in our eCommerce platform division Nexternal, in New Canaan, CT. The Account Manager will be responsible for expanding and maintaining a particular territory or area of sales accounts. The successful candidate will drive company revenue by generating sales from existing customers all the while building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Cultivating and maintaining effective client relationships and ensuring overall customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with customer contacts, up to and including senior level executives, in order to define needs and provide solutions
- Provide input and assist in development of presentations and other marketing collateral
- Pursue contract renewals
- Conduct and develop quarterly and annual account reviews in order to effectively manage account lifecycles
- Analyze, assess, and document client results to ensure customer needs are being met
- Promote awareness of new products and services to accounts
- Bachelor's Degree
- Working knowledge of eCommerce, social media, and search engine optimization (SEO) principles
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work well individually, as well as part of a team
- Comfortable working in a small entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with others and exhibit a positive attitude
- Experience running an online retail company is a huge plus, but not a requirement
- Skilled at assessing client needs, developing proposals, and delivering solutionsM
- Knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills
- eCommerce and online marketing experience is a huge plus
This ideal candidate is intelligent, personable, hardworking, creative, punctual, proficient on the Internet, and is a motivated self-starter with a strong problem solving abilities. Communication skills, time-management, desire to continuously learn and the ability to think on one's feet are essential. This position requires a person who takes pride in the commitment to their customers while exercising a high degree of professionalism.
We offer competitive compensation and excellent company benefits. If you have the desired credentials, please apply by visiting our website at http://www.highjump.com/our-company/careers. While we thank all of those who apply, please note that we will only be contacting those selected for an interview. No phone calls or agencies please.