1. In your Order Management System go to Settings/XML tools. If you are already approved for use of XML tools, then click edit, and copy your XML Key (which you will need to
paste later). Be sure to copy only the xml key, and no leading or trailing spaces.
2. Open the Chrome browser on your computer (you'll need to download and install it first if you haven't already done so - it's free)
3. Go here to add the Chrome "simple REST client": https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/simple-restclient/fhjcajmcbmldlhcimfajhfbgofnpcjmb?hl=en
4. Once installed, click on the little globe icon you will now see in the upper right corner of Chrome, next to the url bar.
5. Enter the following data in the appropriate fields:
HEADERS: (leave this field blank)
Instructions: Insert your Nexternal ACCOUNT NAME where indicated in all caps below, and insert your XML KEY where indicated in all caps below. Then copy
this code and paste it into the DATA field. Once again, be very careful not to paste any extra space before or after this code.]
6. Hit SEND.
Using this code will show the abandoned cart contents of every customer whose saved shopping cart would expire within the next 15 days. You may edit the