eCommerce Platform for Apparel BrandsExtend Your Brand
Colleen Jobe - Wild Olive Tees
“Order processing is very easy and organized, as well as product catalog management. It makes our jobs very easy. Reporting is great, too - it's easy to keep track of sales, coupon use, discounts, etc. The cart is wonderful - we like the fact that it's continually visible in the sidebar and it's easy for customers to use.”
Some Apparel Brands Using Nexternal's eCommerce Platform:
Why does Nexternal's eCommerce Platform Work Well for Apparel Brands?
Powerful Product Presentation
- Image Gallery - Display multiple views of your product or provide a color swatch that dynamically updates the product's main image shown.
- Product Image Zoom - Each image you upload can offer an enlarged view which will provide your shoppers with a detailed perspective of your product. Nexternal's product image zoom feature even works well on iPads!
- Product Reviews - Product reviews can be essential to encouraging a shopper to make a purchase. You'll have the option to display reviews on all of your product pages as well as schedule automatic review reminders.
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Other Social Media Tools
- Social Networking Buttons - You will have the option to display all major social networking buttons directly on your product pages allowing customers to easily Like, Tweet or Pin your item on their favorite social network.
- Social Coupons - Allow customers to share your coupons with their friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.
- Post Order Sharing - After completing a purchase your customers can easily post what they just ordered from your store to Facebook or Twitter. This will include a logo and link back to your online store on the person's profile page.
Expose Your Products to the World
- Marketplace Feeds - Google Shopping, Shopping.com & Shopzilla are just a few of the marketplaces that you can feed your products to directly from the Nexternal eCommerce Platform.
- Email Marketing Tools - Easily send marketing emails to all of your customers or a "targeted" group of customers right through Nexternal or by using an integrated email marketing service like MailChimp.
- SEO Tools - The Nexternal eCommerce Platform was built from the ground up with search engine optimization (SEO) in mind. A search engine friendly shopping cart will help you maximize organic traffic to your website without incurring any additional cost.
More Great Apparel Specific Features
- Search/Filter Attribute Options - Would you like customers to be able to see all medium products within a specific category? No problem, our search includes attribute options and can be limited to color. Sample (all medium products in the apparel category).
- Inventory, Pricing, Images By SKU - Make sure your inventory, pricing and images are correct and reflect product variations such as size and color.
- Capture B2C, B2B, and Phone Orders in One System - Whether it's a basic consumer, wholesale customer or a call-in order, you can enter all of your orders directly into the Nexternal eCommerce system.
- Product Sorting on List Screen - Shoppers can easily sort the products on the page by options such as price, popularity or reviews.
- Notify Me Upon Availability - If an item is on backorder or you're taking preorders, customers can be automatically notified via email once the item is back in stock.
To speak with an Account Rep that specializes in working with Apparel companies, please fill out this form: