eCommerce Platform for Home & Garden Companies
Ted Greiner - TJB Landscaping
“I would recommend Nexternal for an on-line business because I have found it very easy to be creative, add in special features like product videos, and the back end system has all the features I was looking for. Since I do the creative end on the part that the customer sees, it is easy to add, change, or delete information as I see fit. I do not have to pay someone $125.00 per hour to do it for me like I used to when I hosted my own store. Nexternal allows you to create almost anything you want the customer to see. If I have a question, they respond immediately.”
Some Home & Garden Companies Using Our eCommerce Platform:
Powerful Product Presentation
- Image Gallery - Display multiple views of your product or provide a color swatch that dynamically updates the product's main image shown.
- Enlarged Images - Each image you upload can offer an enlarged view which will provide your shoppers with a detailed perspective of your product.
- Product Reviews - Product reviews can be essential to encouraging a shopper to make a purchase. You'll have the option to display reviews on all of your product pages as well as schedule automatic review reminders.
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Other Social Media Tools
- Social Networking Buttons - You will have the option to display all major social networking buttons directly on your product pages allowing customers to easily Like, Tweet or Pin your item on their favorite social network.
- Social Coupons - Allow customers to share your coupons with their friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.
- Post Order Sharing - After completing a purchase your customers can easily post what they just ordered from your store to Facebook or Twitter. This will include a logo and link back to your online store on the person's profile page.
Expose Your Products to the World
- Marketplace Feeds - Google Shopping, Shopping.com & Shopzilla are just a few of the marketplaces that you can feed your products to directly from the Nexternal eCommerce Platform.
- Email Marketing Tools - Easily send marketing emails to all of your customers or a "targeted" group of customers right through Nexternal or by using an integrated email marketing service like MailChimp.
- SEO Tools - The Nexternal eCommerce Platform was built from the ground up with search engine optimization (SEO) in mind. A search engine friendly shopping cart will help you maximize organic traffic to your website without incurring any additional cost.
More Great Home & Garden Specific Features
- Inventory, Pricing, Images By SKU - Make sure your inventory, pricing and images are correct and reflect product variations such as size and color.
- Capture B2C, B2B, and Phone Orders in One System - Whether it's a basic consumer, wholesale customer or a call-in order, you can enter all of your orders directly into the Nexternal eCommerce system.
- Product Sorting on List Screen - Shoppers can easily sort the products on the page by options such as price, popularity or reviews.
- Notify Me Upon Availability - If an item is on backorder or you're taking preorders, customers can be automatically notified via email once the item is back in stock.
To speak with an Account Rep that specializes in working with Home & Garden brands, please fill out this form: