eCommerce Platform for Medical Supply CompaniesExtend Your Brand
William Brownie - Hearing Planet
“Order processing is significantly easier with Nexternal. Integration with the major shipping carriers makes label printing very easy. Reporting for both marketing and accounting is very simple and thorough. The Storefront interface is friendly and the checkout process is simple.”
Some Medical Supply Companies Using Our eCommerce Platform:
Why Are Medical Brands Attracted to our eCommerce Platform?
Single Click Reorder
Automatically Suggest and Upsell Related Products to the Customer
Create USPS, FedEx and UPS Labels in Bulk
Strong CRM Tools to Track All Customer Interaction with Your Company
Mobile Friendly Store so Your Customers Can Place Orders on the Go
Capture up to Six Custom Data Elements at the Customer Level (Doctor Name, Codes, etc.)
Unlimited Specifications at the Product Level
Exchange Data with 3rd Party Systems via a Powerful API
Turnkey Salesforce.com Integration
Expose Your Products to the World
- Marketplace Feeds - Google Shopping, Shopping.com & Shopzilla are just a few of the marketplaces that you can feed your products to directly from the Nexternal eCommerce Platform.
- Email Marketing Tools - Easily send marketing emails to all of your customers or a "targeted" group of customers right through Nexternal or by using an integrated email marketing service like MailChimp.
- SEO Tools - The Nexternal eCommerce Platform was built from the ground up with search engine optimization (SEO) in mind. A search engine friendly shopping cart will help you maximize organic traffic to your website without incurring any additional cost.
Powerful Product Presentation
- Image Gallery - Display multiple views of your product or provide a color swatch that dynamically updates the product's main image shown.
- Enlarged Images - Each image you upload can offer an enlarged view which will provide your shoppers with a detailed perspective of your product.
- Product Reviews - Product reviews can be essential to encouraging a shopper to make a purchase. You'll have the option to display reviews on all of your product pages as well as schedule automatic review reminders.
More Great Features for Medical Supply Companies
- Capture B2C, B2B, and Phone Orders in One System - Whether it's a basic consumer, wholesale customer or a call-in order, you can enter all of your orders directly into the Nexternal eCommerce system.
- Product Sorting on List Screen - Shoppers can easily sort the products on the page by options such as price, popularity or reviews.
- Notify Me Upon Availability - If an item is on backorder or you're taking preorders, customers can be automatically notified via email once the item is back in stock.
To speak with an Account Rep that specializes in working with Medical brands, please fill out this form: