eCommerce Platform for Specialty Food and Gift CompaniesKing's Hawaiian Case Study
Connie Linehan - Kings Hawaiian - Torrance, CA
“I use all kinds of software, and I have an issue with sittng on phones and dealing with a help desk...and boy what a difference in dealing with Nexternal.”
Some Gifting and Specialty Food Companies Using Our eCommerce Platform:
Why does our eCommerce Platform Work Well for Gifting Companies?
Your Customers May Select a Preferred Delivery Date
Allow Your Customers to Place One Order and Ship to Multiple Addresses
Capture B2C, B2B, and Phone Orders in One System
Support for Subscriptions (Recurring-Auto-Ship Orders)
Run a Food Club
Ensure that Perishable Products Can Only be Shipped to via Expedited Shipping Methods
Track Lot Numbers at the Order Line Item Level
Give Your Customers the Option to Order Online and Pick Up In Store
Customers May Include Customized Gift Messages and Gift Wrapping
Your Customers Can Click a Single Button to Reorder
Accurately Track Inventory - Supports Bundling/Kitting
Powerful Product Presentation
- Image Gallery - Display multiple views of your product or provide a color swatch that dynamically updates the product's main image shown.
- Enlarged Images - Each image you upload can offer an enlarged view which will provide your shoppers with a detailed perspective of your product.
- Product Reviews - Product reviews can be essential to encouraging a shopper to make a purchase. You'll have the option to display reviews on all of your product pages as well as schedule automatic review reminders.
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Other Social Media Tools
- Social Networking Buttons - You will have the option to display all major social networking buttons directly on your product pages allowing customers to easily Like, Tweet or Pin your item on their favorite social network.
- Social Coupons - Allow customers to share your coupons with their friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.
- Post Order Sharing - After completing a purchase your customers can easily post what they just ordered from your store to Facebook or Twitter. This will include a logo and link back to your online store on the person's profile page.
Expose Your Products to the World
- Marketplace Feeds - Google Shopping, Shopping.com & Shopzilla are just a few of the marketplaces that you can feed your products to directly from our eCommerce Platform.
- Email Marketing Tools - Easily send marketing emails to all of your customers or a "targeted" group of customers right through our system or by using an integrated email marketing service like MailChimp.
- SEO Tools - Our eCommerce Platform was built from the ground up with search engine optimization (SEO) in mind. A search engine friendly shopping cart will help you maximize organic traffic to your website without incurring any additional cost.
More Great Gifting Specific Features
- Inventory, Pricing, Images By SKU - Make sure your inventory, pricing and images are correct and reflect product variations such as size and color.
- Product Sorting on List Screen - Shoppers can easily sort the products on the page by options such as price, popularity or reviews.
- Notify Me Upon Availability - If an item is on backorder or you're taking preorders, customers can be automatically notified via email once the item is back in stock.
To speak with an Account Rep that specializes in working with Gifting companies, please fill out this form: